Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Catharsis Prayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

Catharsis Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Catharsis Prayer   Catharsis Prayer EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:31 am

I meant to share my catharsis prayer with you all. Please modify it to fit your situation. It is all about praying God's word back to God for a healing. Where there are blanks, insert your name there. I believe that if we do this everyday, pray this out loud along with the other prayer I just posted, then God will heal us. May God bless you all.

Catharsis prayer

Dear Father,
Holy is your name and the name of your Son Jesus Christ who has been given all power and authority over all things under heaven, including angels, demons, and evil spirits. Please let your will for me come to fruition. Please help me to become a vital part of your kingdom on Earth. Thank you for loving me and sending your Son to die for my sins. Father, please let your word be fulfilled in me. I know that you know what I need before I even ask you. For too many years I have been harassed by tormenting spirits of fear, confusion and depression. Your word promises that I will live without fear. Father, you are faithful to all of your promises. I know that you cannot lie. You said that whatever promises you have made, that they are all yes in Christ. I ask that you grant me your promise of peace in the name and authority of your Son Jesus Christ. You said that I will lift up my face without shame, and I will stand firm without fear. You said that my life will be brighter than noonday and my darkness will become like morning. You promised that all of the promises to Abraham’s seed are mine because I have accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Therefore all of your promises in both new and old testament, I claim in the name of your Son. You commanded me to not fear and to not be afraid. I know that you empower us to fulfill your commands. These spirits that torment me try their best to make me live in fear. But please command them in the name of Jesus to come out of me. I do not have power over evil spirits from my own power or name. But I know that evil spirits must obey You and the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Please command all evil spirits in me to come out of me in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ. Deliver me from Satan and from every evil spirit. You said that some come out only through prayer and fasting. I am coming to you today in prayer, dear Father, asking you to deliver me from these spirits that harass me and to break the chains that they have had on my mind, body and life. And Father, please do not even do these evil spirits a favor and rather cast them into the Abyss where they don’t want to go, in the name of your Son Jesus. I thank you Father for your word. Your word says that your perfect love casts out all of my fear. You commanded me to cast all of my anxieties on you because you care for me. So I cast all of my cares, all my worries, all my anxieties, all my doubts, all my fears, all my problems and all of my needs concerning this on you. Thank you for lifting this weight off of me and taking them unto yourself where they will be destroyed. Your word says that it is for freedom that Christ has set me free. You promised that I will walk about in freedom. You promised to give me true peace—the peace of Jesus. You said you give great peace to those who love your law and nothing can make them stumble. And you were even personal in your word concerning me where You said that when I walk, my steps will not be hampered, and when I run, I will not stumble. Please let me walk without fear. Please bless me with an upright, graceful and confident walk that never fails. Please forgive me of all of my sins that may have opened the door for the evil spirits to come into my life. Help me to not be tempted by any of those sins. In the name of Jesus I renounce all of my sins. So please Father loose me from whatever evil spirits that bind me and please close any doors that were opened for them to come to me. Loose them in the name of Jesus and by the power of His blood. And please fill the void that is left with your perfect love and perfect peace. Please renew my mind with the new life and Spirit of Adoption that you have given me in Christ Jesus. Please have mercy on me because I proclaim your name before others, and they assess me to see the truth of your word. Please look to me and say, “_____, you are healed.” Please look to the evil spirits that harassed me say, “Loose _____ and be confined to the Abyss and never return again to _____.” I know that nothing is impossible to you dear Father, and I know that you commanded me to believe that through Christ, all things are possible to me when I believe. Please Father increase my faith. Please empower me to live out the peace and rest of your Word. I thank you for freeing me from my bondage to fear, confusion and depression. I thank you for Yourself and for sending your Son. In Jesus’ name I pray, Amen.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
bsams

Catharsis Prayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catharsis Prayer   Catharsis Prayer EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:40 pm

I pray healing for you too Statesman. God bless
Back to top Go down

Catharsis Prayer
Page 1 of 1