Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

am a new member...nobody's available to chat now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Melani

am a new member...nobody's available to chat now Empty
PostSubject: am a new member...nobody's available to chat now   am a new member...nobody's available to chat now EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:41 am

Hi there! am 51 years old suffering from panic anxiety and depression. I used to be active in christian ministry, but now i need to be ministered to.

I used to be active professionally and doing Christian ministries...but now am feeling so lost..my Chrisitan mentor has given up on me because of these recurrent depressive/panic attacks...

I want to learn from you and have interactions.. as i am housebound because I couldn't go out due to my condition...i need to talk to people at least--am getting bored and nervous..I know God will never leave me nor forsake me, but I need to talk to remind myself am still normal..

anybody there?
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

am a new member...nobody's available to chat now Empty
PostSubject: Re: am a new member...nobody's available to chat now   am a new member...nobody's available to chat now EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:04 am

Melani wrote:
Hi there! am 51 years old suffering from panic anxiety and depression. I used to be active in christian ministry, but now i need to be ministered to.

I used to be active professionally and doing Christian ministries...but now am feeling so lost..my Chrisitan mentor has given up on me because of these recurrent depressive/panic attacks...

I want to learn from you and have interactions.. as i am housebound because I couldn't go out due to my condition...i need to talk to people at least--am getting bored and nervous..I know God will never leave me nor forsake me, but I need to talk to remind myself am still normal..

anybody there?
Hello Melani. I know exactly what you are going through. I would never give up on helping you. PM me and I will give you my personal email and we can chat.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com

am a new member...nobody's available to chat now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Anxiety Panic Attack Disorder-
Jump to: