Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OK I'm the 1st??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
crazygirl1

OK I'm the 1st?? Empty
PostSubject: OK I'm the 1st??   OK I'm the 1st?? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:41 am

Thanks for the new place to share our issues & most importantly our prayers.
I've been suffering from anxiety for a long time. Just in the past year I've started to suffer health anxiety too which has lead me to question my faith, a lot of things actually. I have a hard time understanding why God allows us to suffer, and I pray every day for renewed strength mind-wise:) Hope everyone feels support in these pages...love it here!!
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

OK I'm the 1st?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK I'm the 1st??   OK I'm the 1st?? EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:30 pm

crazygirl1 wrote:
Thanks for the new place to share our issues & most importantly our prayers.
I've been suffering from anxiety for a long time. Just in the past year I've started to suffer health anxiety too which has lead me to question my faith, a lot of things actually. I have a hard time understanding why God allows us to suffer, and I pray every day for renewed strength mind-wise:) Hope everyone feels support in these pages...love it here!!

Hello Crazygirl! Glad to have you here. Yes, you are the first member. Wink God bless and I hope you find the strength and peace you need. Hopefully this site will grow and we can all come together in prayer agreement and pray powerful prayers for each other. God bless!
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
1Peter5:7

OK I'm the 1st?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK I'm the 1st??   OK I'm the 1st?? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:53 pm

I to suffer from Health Anxiety. This to has led me to question my salvation. Certainly, not what Jesus did, or who He is. Rather, have I taken the neccessary steps that he requires correctly? Baptism, trusting in Jesus Christ completely. I replay it over and over in my mind almost every day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OK I'm the 1st?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: OK I'm the 1st??   OK I'm the 1st?? Empty

Back to top Go down

OK I'm the 1st??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: