Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Open Questions and Answers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

Open Questions and Answers Empty
PostSubject: Open Questions and Answers   Open Questions and Answers EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 pm

I guess what I really had in mind for this "biblical Questions and Answers" section is for open discussions of difficult things to interpret in the bible. This is just not for me to answer them. This is open for all to answer and all to ask.

And please do not think that I think that I have all the answers. I will eagerly admit that I don't know something. I will also not be silent to a question that I believe I have an answer to.

I will never give an answer that is not biblically verified, and if I do, I will make it absolutely clear, that I am only giving my opinion, as that I do not find it in the Scriptures. Please believe me when I say that I am truly humbled. I was humbled a long time ago, and take no pride in what I believe I know and do not believe that I am better than anyone, even than a brand new Christian.

This thread here will be open for random questions. Please feel free to both ask and answer. I'll try to also answer those I think I have an answer to. I wish everyone here a special blessing in the Lord Jesus.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com

Open Questions and Answers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Biblical Questions and Answers-
Jump to: