Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm GodsRose, New Here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GodsRose

I'm GodsRose, New Here Empty
PostSubject: I'm GodsRose, New Here   I'm GodsRose, New Here EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:27 am

Hi Everyone,
My names Rose and I was diagnosed at the age of 16 with Bipolar Depression along with Schizo-Affective Disorder. I have been on over 40 different types of anti-depressants. Also, I've been in & out of mental hospitals more times than I can count. Doctors used to tell my parents that I would never live a normal life, but God proved every single doctor wrong. Here I am at the young age of 34 & I have overcome through my solid Rock JESUS. I have been delivered from this depression for a little over 10 years now. I thank God for every difficult moment. He delivered me from every single side effect possible. I am here to encourage & to be encouraged. I am free from self-harm. I no longer cut my flesh. I now look to God and serve in ministry,pray everyday,read my Bible everyday,love to sing songs of worship. I used to be on 7 different anti-depressants. Now I am only on 2 anti-depressants. I no longer hear voices. I no longer see things that are evil. I have self-control over my legs. I say this not to boast, but just to give you some insigh on some of the things that I have overcome through Jesus and the power of prayer. I look forward to meeting every single one of you, whether its a sweet "hello" or a few words of encouragement or a "cry for help" I'm here to encourage and look forward to talking with you. Please say something and know that you can trust me. I'm genuine and love meeting new friends. We might as well start here because we'll be spending all of eternity together!! Talk to you soon!
Back to top Go down
shellsy

PostSubject: Re: I'm GodsRose, New Here   I'm GodsRose, New Here EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi Rose,

So sorry to hear what you've been through...I can only begin to imagine how hard that must of been. I know first-hand that mental suffering is the worst kind. I'm so excited and happy to hear that you overcame your issues through God and you proved those doctors wrong. It only goes to show you that you can never let ANYONE tell you what you can or can't do....only God knows that for sure!
Back to top Go down
GodsRose

PostSubject: Thanks Shellsy!    I'm GodsRose, New Here EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks Shellsy for the warm welcome! I love Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. God is soo awesome!!! He continues to use me & I'm so thankful for my struggles with depression. I hope your doing great! How are you doing? Did you have a good weekend? I did. I opened up my home for a time of encouragement. I spoke on the Proverbs 31 woman & encouraged the women to find out what their spiritual gifts are & to be encouraged to find out what their spiritual gifts are. It was a great morning! Also, I had one of my friends show us how to make chocolate chip cookies and another friend of mine helped us to do a jewelery project. It was such an awesome time & everyone had a blast! Do you have any prayer requests? I have a prayer request. Please keep me in prayer as I am having my Seroquel reduced. I'm going from 600 mg down to 300 mg & I already see a lot of positives for it all but I am having a lot of anxiety and I still have about 4 more weeks to see the full effect. But I know that God is working out all things for my good and He alone has my best interest at heart. Also, keep me in prayer as I will be beginning a study with some college aged women : ) Thanks!! It's soo nice to meet you : )
Back to top Go down
pietertje

PostSubject: Re: I'm GodsRose, New Here   I'm GodsRose, New Here EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:31 am

Hello
I am new to. This site
You last wrote in 2012......How r you doing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm GodsRose, New Here   I'm GodsRose, New Here Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm GodsRose, New Here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: