Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blog Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

Blog Intro Empty
PostSubject: Blog Intro   Blog Intro EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Hello all! I am really excited to start blogging. I was trying to come up with ways that I could help others overcome anxiety completely as I have and the idea of blogging came to mind. God has filled me with lots of things to share with you for a full and complete healing from all anxiety. I know it seems difficult to believe that such a complete healing is possible because your daily experience and how you feel tell you otherwise, but it is indeed true. I was in the same boat as everyone here, and I have finally set shore on the promised land of freedom and peace. I learned a lot along the way. And God gave me understanding of how to apply His Word to my situation and become heal from it. My healing came from the Word of God. His Word does not return void. His Word is living and active, and completely works because it is the very words of God. The bummer is that I am really busy in school and full time work right now, so I will have to blog when I find time and catch up with everything. I am positive that my blogs will help you find your complete healing in Christ Jesus.

It is suffice to say, that if you are reading this and are suffering with anxiety, and are not a Christian, I have to admit that I do not have a healing word for you. This healing is only found in Christ Jesus. I can only direct you to the worldly means such as your doctor, the meds they prescribe, group therapy, positive thinking books....but these things only mask the anxiety and give coping techniques. I am purporting that a complete healing is found only in Christ Jesus. It is easy to find Jesus today if you do not have Him in your life yet. All you have to do is to believe that He is the Son of God the Father, thereby equal to the Father in essence; and He is the second Person of the Trinity that makes up God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. And believe that Jesus paid the full payment of your sin through His cruxifiction and resurrection from the dead and you will be saved and will have access to this healing power. Believe that He takes away our sin through faith in Him, which is something that we cannot do ourselves via works. He paid the credit tab for the perfection of perfect righteousness that God requires for mankind to be made right with Him.

I look forward to posting and I am sure you will enjoy. God bless.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com

Blog Intro
Page 1 of 1