Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Losing Myself Again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JanaM

Losing Myself Again Empty
PostSubject: Losing Myself Again   Losing Myself Again EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:26 pm

I am new here, so Hi everyone. I was led here today, not knowing where else to turn. I feel lost & afraid, not for the first time in my life. I am 30 years old & have been battling depression/anxiety for about 7 years now, I was in a very dark place, I was doing well on an antidepressant until a few weeks ago, I feel myself going back there, & I dont think I will survive it this time. I feel dark & hopeless on the inside, I put on a happy face for my husband, but I cry when I'm alone. I don't know what to do anymore, I could use some comforting words & I'm alse here to listen, maybe we can comfort each other.

Me Sad
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Losing Myself Again   Losing Myself Again EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:06 am

JanaM wrote:
I am new here, so Hi everyone. I was led here today, not knowing where else to turn. I feel lost & afraid, not for the first time in my life. I am 30 years old & have been battling depression/anxiety for about 7 years now, I was in a very dark place, I was doing well on an antidepressant until a few weeks ago, I feel myself going back there, & I dont think I will survive it this time. I feel dark & hopeless on the inside, I put on a happy face for my husband, but I cry when I'm alone. I don't know what to do anymore, I could use some comforting words & I'm alse here to listen, maybe we can comfort each other.

Me Sad

Hello JanaM. Welcome to the site. I'm 37, and I suffered with severe panic attacks, dread, and depression for 20 years. I am completely healed all through understanding God's word and the grace and power He provides. There are quite a few things a Christian needs to understand to obtain healing from anxiety. Among these include: our new identity in Christ, grace, truth, Armour of God, perfect love, righteous living, conforming our will to His, the authority of God's word, and several scriptures and their meaning. I have good news for you. God promised healing of fear and anxiety. "God promises peace to his people, his saints." "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusts in thee." "There still remains a rest for God's people to enter." " Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives, I give true peace." And, God will give you "peace that surpasses all understanding." And, "Perfect love cast out all fear." "I did not give you a spirit of fear, but a Spirit of power, love, and of a sound mind." "You did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear."

All of these are promises from God to rid us of all fear and to clear our minds so that we can serve Him better.

My blogs I plan on continuing soon will cover all of these and more. I have to get caught up with school work before I can put real time into it. But throughout this site you will find lots of information on many of these things I mentioned that God guarantees will heal you. THis is His promise, not mine. It worked for me, and it will work for you because God's word never returns to him void. You will find complete healing soon.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
JanaM

PostSubject: Thanks for the uplifting words, you give me hope that I will get there someday:) You must feel so free now   Losing Myself Again EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Statesman63 wrote:
JanaM wrote:

Me Sad

Hello JanaM. Welcome to the site. I'm 37, and I suffered with severe panic attacks, dread, and depression for 20 years. I am completely healed all through understanding God's word and the grace and power He provides. There are quite a few things a Christian needs to understand to obtain healing from anxiety. Among these include: our new identity in Christ, grace, truth, Armour of God, perfect love, righteous living, conforming our will to His, the authority of God's word, and several scriptures and their meaning. I have good news for you. God promised healing of fear and anxiety. "God promises peace to his people, his saints." "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee, because he trusts in thee." "There still remains a rest for God's people to enter." " Peace I leave you, my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives, I give true peace." And, God will give you "peace that surpasses all understanding." And, "Perfect love cast out all fear." "I did not give you a spirit of fear, but a Spirit of power, love, and of a sound mind." "You did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear."

All of these are promises from God to rid us of all fear and to clear our minds so that we can serve Him better.

My blogs I plan on continuing soon will cover all of these and more. I have to get caught up with school work before I can put real time into it. But throughout this site you will find lots of information on many of these things I mentioned that God guarantees will heal you. THis is His promise, not mine. It worked for me, and it will work for you because God's word never returns to him void. You will find complete healing soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Losing Myself Again   Losing Myself Again Empty

Back to top Go down

Losing Myself Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: