Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello, I am Statesman63

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

Hello, I am Statesman63 Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am Statesman63   Hello, I am Statesman63 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:18 pm

Hello everyone.  I explained my anxiety disorder in the Anxiety forum, but I'll tell some other things about myself here.  I taught adult Sunday school for 10 years at a church.  I am currently seeking a church.  I know the bible really well and thoroughly.  I sought out all the so called contradictions I could find, prayed over them and God showed me the answers to them.  I believe that one of my gifts is the gift of biblical interpretation.  I prayed for that gift.  I also am a piano teacher.  I love exercising and working out.  I love the Lord and trust in him always.

Last edited by Statesman63 on Sun May 27, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
mybrian

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Statesman63   Hello, I am Statesman63 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:56 pm

Hello statesman63, That is great that you know the bible well. I taught sunday school also for 3 years and was the youth leader for about 3 years. I completed training and am A stephens minister. I currently am in charge of our outreach program at church and I am beginning the school of ministry next month. It is once a month for a weekend. I have a son who is 12 and he has a brain tumor which is benign but still it is growing. I love the lord and I want to do what he has given me the gifts to do. I would not be here if it were not for his grace!
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Statesman63   Hello, I am Statesman63 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Wow, that's great mybrian. That's the first time I heard of a stephen's minister. I had to look that up. I wish you well in your school of ministry. Do you plan on pastoring a church someday? I'll keep your son in my prayers. It's great he has a father to look up to who loves the Lord like you do.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
mybrian

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Statesman63   Hello, I am Statesman63 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 am

My name is actually Dianne, Smile I do not ''plan'' on pastoring a church, but I do want to be a ''minister'' That is my Gift, To listen and minister to people in need. I am interested in learning and following God's plan for us. I am a servant and that is my passion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Statesman63   Hello, I am Statesman63 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Statesman63
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: