Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Truth versus Abortion (Part 29 of Series)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

Truth versus Abortion (Part 29 of Series) Empty
PostSubject: Truth versus Abortion (Part 29 of Series)   Truth versus Abortion (Part 29 of Series) EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:12 pm

The greatest sin that the church of Laodicea is guilty of is the sin of abortion. Abortion is an evil worldly concept that has been packaged and sold as a logical and natural alternative to childbearing. It is advertised as being convenient, a woman’s right, a woman’s choice of what to do with her own body, and a privacy right. But like most things in life, that which seems logical and acceptable to the majority is often an evil atrocity in the eyes of God. As I mentioned in a previous post, the tolerance of abortion in the Church is the outgrowth of the Christian doctrine of prosperity. The Church as a whole has adopted the world’s arguments to excuse this evil. I stand convinced that the Church of our day is guilty of the most atrocious sin—the sin of murdering the most innocent of all men: their own babies. I put abortion on the Church of God because the Church has the power to end this system, but is doing nothing about it. I also put this on the Church because we have been ordained by God to stand against it and have failed to answer our divine calling.

The Church is guilty on one of three fronts. Some of us are guilty because we have utterly condoned this practice and have somehow justified it theologically. Others of us are guilty because we refuse to broach the topic altogether, and have allowed it to perpetuate without confronting it. Or others of us are somewhere in the middle. These middle-ground Christians reject the practice theologically, and even preach sermons against it, but are too timid, too cowardly to pick up their crosses and take this thing seriously to overturn it. To do nothing when it is within one’s power to do something is to become culpable of the crime. In this day of Ferguson protests, how quick we are to stand and protest when we perceive that we are being directly offended. The only way to move the church these days is when the crisis directly affects the personal pronoun “me.” We are a selfish, self-centered people. We refuse to help the dying baby on the side of the road if that baby has nothing to do with me. How the church responds to abortion is the litmus test to our spiritual health. Unfortunately Jesus has already diagnosed us as wretched, pitiful, poor, blind, and naked. He said that we make him sick and He is not among our worship services as he is outside the door knocking, asking for anyone to let Him in. We can let Jesus in if we simply wake up and seek to rescue the innocents being led away to death.

The numbers are staggering. We are approaching 60 million casualties in America; all because we have accepted a lie. There is no middle ground here: It is Truth versus a lie. Life versus death. Righteousness versus evil. God’s Word versus the world’s opinion. God versus Satan. Murder versus a law abiding citizen. We, the Church, need to stop allowing the world define our moral values. Stop letting the world tell us what is right and wrong. The world does not base its decisions on Truth. They choose logic and reason for their truth. Only we have Truth. Therefore we must ask God what His view point is on the issue. I will expound on this clearly in the next post. The next post at worst will be a hidden classic that the world never discovers. I wrote it a while ago. It is generically addressed to a Senator that I have not yet decided who to send it to. Perhaps I will send it to many senators when the time is right. The dilemma is: will any senator take the time to read it? I should also mention that I am starting a Christian movement to end all abortion in America. If anyone is interested in more details please send me a personal message. This is a movement with a real idea for action and results. But in today’s post I’d like for us to focus on Scripture that describes the evilness and barbarity of abortion. I will extract Scriptures where God condemns this practice and warns of judgments that will undoubtedly ensue. Some of these verses will be repeated in the next post, but I want us to understand what God has to say on this issue.

Jeremiah 1:5 says, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” This whole “debate” about abortion argues when life begins. Notice how early God says life begins. Before a person is even in the womb of his or her mother, God has already conceived the person in His mind. You cannot get earlier than that. God says that before a person comes out of the womb He already has plans for the person. For Jeremiah, he was to be a prophet to the nations; but how many prophets and big callings we will never witness because we cut short the life of the person, thereby cutting short God’s plan for that person? The most important thing that the church needs to be reminded of is that all zygotes are souls already made in the image of God. The only differences between one inside the womb and without are one’s level of development and location. But when one is born out from the womb, he or she is still in the process of developing even up to age 18. All of the DNA that one will ever have has been completed at the zygote level.

Proverbs 24:11-12 reads, “Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter. [v12] If you say, ‘But we knew nothing about this,’ does not he who weighs the heart perceive it? Does not he who guards your life know it? Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?” Could this be any more clear? God has commanded us to rescue those being led away to death. The Church pretends that they know nothing of this sanctioned crime. We have brushed this under the expensively dyed carpets of our sanctuaries. God is calling the Church to actively seek to save these children. Proverbs 31:8 says, “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.” Those being murdered by the system of abortion cannot speak for themselves. They have no voice of their own. We must be their voice. This is another command from God to the Church.

Psalm 22:9-10 says, “Yet you brought me out of the womb, you made me trust in you even at my mother’s breast. From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother’s womb you have been my God.” God is God of those in the womb. Psalm 139:13-16 says, “For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place [the womb]. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body [embryo]. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” Why do we get our definition of when life begins from the world? Should we not get it from the Creator of life? God says that He creates the person, not a lifeless blob or fetus, but as a living person in the womb. The word “fetus” is a Latin word that means “baby” in Latin. Scientists choose that word as a euphemism for “baby” because they don’t want to admit that there is a “baby” in the womb. Why can’t we just call it a baby in the womb? That’s what the New Testament does. The New Testament always uses the Greek word for “baby” when referring to the child in the womb. The phrase “unformed body” in this passage in Psalm is the Hebrew word for “embryo”. God is speaking of the embryo in the womb. And He says that the entire life of a person has a purpose before a person even leaves the womb of his or her mother.

Leviticus 20:1-5 says, “The LORD said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites: ‘Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community must stone him. I will set my face against that man and I will cut him off from his people; for by giving his children to Molech, he has defiled my sanctuary and profaned my holy name. If the people of the community close their eyes when that man gives one of his children to Molech and they fail to put him to death, I will set my face against that man and his family and will cut off from their people both him and all who follow him in prostituting themselves to Molech.’” Molech was a false god that God warned the Israelites to never serve. One of Molech’s requirements for propitiation and blessings was child sacrifice. God uses corporal punishment against the parents who sacrificed their child to Molech. Today abortion is the sacrifice of a child to the god of Convenience. The passage goes on to say that if the people of the community close their eyes to such a practice and ignore it, that God will cut off those people from their inheritance. The people who say nothing are not innocent. They too are under a curse. One of the kings of Israel, King Manasseh sacrificed his children to Molech, the god of the Ammorites, and neither he nor the Kingdom of Israel faired too well as a result. Such a practice defames the name of God. Leviticus 18:21 says, “Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God. I am the LORD.” Baal was another false god that the Israelites sacrificed their children to. Jeremiah 19:5 says, “They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal—something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind.”

The legalization of abortion has brought a curse to the entire land. It is a curse and an evil dark cloud that invites God’s judgment curses. Numbers 35:33 says, “Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it.” Atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it. One reason for increased crime rate in America is that God allows it to increase because of the innocent blood that we continue to shed within the womb. As long as we have abortion, God’s wrath is continually being built up. Because God is holy and a righteous judge He cannot stand by and not let abortion go unpunished. This is not an issue that does not affect you. Even if you do not know anyone personally who has aborted a child, the mere fact that you share the same land means that you suffer under the curse for the sins they continue to commit. A curse of the land affects everyone.

So what about rape? It is sad that we have Christians who argue this. Proverbs 17:15 says, “Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent—the LORD detests them both.” Who is more innocent than the one who hasn’t even escaped the womb? Why do we kill the child for the crime that someone else committed? The child did not do the crime. Therefore the child should not have to suffer for the crime. God has a plan even for the person born from an evil act of rape. Ethel Waters who was a famous actress and singer was the product of a rape victim, whose mother was raped when she was only 12 years old. But I am appalled that we even argue the world’s arguments. We are arguing against the Word of God using the world’s rationale. The world’s rationale is rooted from Satan, so we are therefore arguing against the Word of God using Satan’s rationale. Anyone who argues an exception of rape does not really understand or believe that there is a real live human being in the womb—not an embryo or undeveloped blob. It is already a real person, made in the image of God. It already has its own DNA unique from its mother. 50 percent of the time the child even has a different gender than its carrier. He or she has a soul. Again, abortion is not the prevention of human life, but the cessation of it. The Christian should have concern for the rape victim, but also equal concern for the newly created person who was created through the evil act of rape.

As long as we the Church allow this evil without attempting to repeal it, we ought not to even pray because the Bible says that God is not hearing our prayers. Isaiah 1:15-17 says, “When you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide my eyes from you; even if you offer many prayers, I will not listen. Your hands are full of blood; wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight! Stop doing wrong, learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow.” He says that He will not hear your prayers no matter how diligently you pray as long as you continue to ignore those who cannot help themselves. And He will not listen as long as you continue doing wrong and oppressing the helpless instead of defending them. No matter how much we feel like we caught the Spirit during the church service; no matter how loudly you shouted to the sermon and jumped around and said ‘Amen’; God sees through it all. If you are not helping those being led away to the slaughter, your worship and prayer are in vain. Ezekiel 20:31 says, “When you offer your gifts—the sacrifice of your sons in the fire—you continue to defile yourselves with all your idols to this day. Am I to let you inquire of me, O house of Israel? As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I will not let you inquire of me.”

All children belong to God. Ezekiel 18:4 says, “For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as well as the son—both alike belong to me...” I mentioned earlier that the zygote is a soul. It is a living being, functioning and nurturing on the sustenance and nutrients from the mother’s diet. Ezekiel 16:20-22 says, “And you took your sons and daughters whom you bore to me and sacrificed them as food to the idols. Was your prostitution not enough? You slaughtered my children and sacrificed them to the idols. In all your detestable practices and your prostitution you did not remember the days of your youth, when you were naked and bare, kicking about in your blood.” God here asks, “Was not your prostitution; turning to false gods not enough? Did you have to also sacrifice and kill your children on behalf of your false gods also?” He says that the children they bore are His. We are not the owners. We are not even the owners of our own body. Everything is His. He says in verse 22, “Don’t you know that you too were once in the womb, helpless and defenseless? Aren’t you thankful and blessed that your mother didn’t do to you what you may have done or are thinking of doing to your children?” God says that not even your very own body belongs to you. Your body is on loan. You will one day have to give it back. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 says, “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.” It is a tragedy to hear Christian women arguing, “It’s my body, therefore I have the right to abort my child and do what I want with my body.” First of all, the body within you is someone else. It is not your body. And concerning your body, you do not have the right to do what you want with your own body because you were bought with a price—with the crimson blood of Jesus Christ. You belong to Jesus and do not have the right to do whatever you want with your body.

Addendum:

Knowing God’s prophecies like I do presented me with a confusing conundrum. I am still working on my movement to overturn abortion in America, but God’s prophecy seemed to conflict with my apparent calling. The dilemma is this: since this is the Laodicean age, and Jesus Himself said that the church of this time will be lukewarm, self-sufficient, and a do-nothing church that even forgot to invite Jesus into their services, how in the world am I to pull off a Movement today that its very success requires the spiritual fervor and impetus of such a church who cares nothing but itself? My movement completely relies on the Church and not on the world at all. God said, “If my people, who are called by my Name...” He is calling us to take a stand for Righteousness. God calls sinners to repent, but He calls Saints to take a stand for Righteousness.

I am going to start a Christian only movement to restore righteousness to this land God’s way. But how can I do anything if there is a prophecy that predicted an Age of spiritual failure? Even though I have a righteous intent, and God’s truth and will in mind—if God prophesied something other than the goal I am seeking, even if it is holy and good, then it would seem to be futile to even pursue. And to this, I am so happy that God recently revealed to me a loophole to overcome this dilemma in His Laodicean prophecy of the Church. I believe that this is an intended loophole that God provided. I’ll later give an example or two where God in other places in the Bible gave loopholes to His spoken prophecies. But now, I’ll explain the loophole: Remember that Jesus said that the Laodicean church as a whole leaves Jesus outside, knocking, asking for someone to let Him in. The text goes on to say that since the Church as a whole will not open their door, then Jesus is also knocking on the doors of individuals’ hearts so that they can individually open their hearts and let Him in. That sounds pretty depressing because I know I need more than a few individuals from Christian churches for this movement to be successful. But here’s the loophole: Remember, Laodicea represents the Church age: that is, it represents all churches today—therefore, the individuals are individual churches, not individual people within the entire church collectively. Jesus knocked on Laodicea’s door; not on an individual single Church. That means that instead of the few people that I thought that I would have to try to convince to join the movement, which would not be enough, I actually potentially have a bigger base to draw from. I don’t need all of the Churches for this movement to be successful, I just need a good handful of Churches. I believe that around 7,000 committed Christian Churches would make such a movement successful. There are currently around 150,000 Protestant Churches in America. If only 7,000 responded, it would still be correct that Laodicea as a whole is lukewarm, but at the same time be enough numbers to lift the curse from the land. There is still a beacon of hope, though small it may be.

Oh, and I said that I would give an example or two of prophetic and intended loopholes in the Bible. How about in Genesis, where God, after the flood of Noah, promised that He would not destroy the world by flood water ever again. The loophole is that the next time, God is going to use fire, not water to destroy the Earth next time. That’s an intended loophole that God purposefully left open in His prophecy so that He would have leeway to accomplish His will and plan as He intends. God is faithful to all of His promises, and He is often very particular with His wording, which still gives Him freedom to work around an apparent confinement to a particular prophecy.

Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1