Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Letter from a Montgomery Womb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

A Letter from a Montgomery Womb Empty
PostSubject: A Letter from a Montgomery Womb   A Letter from a Montgomery Womb EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Dear Senator ______________,

My name is Bree Gates.  I respect and highly regard your social efforts for the community.  It is because of your reputable character that I entrust to you a special letter that has come to me by extraordinary means.  Somewhere in Montgomery Alabama, a young black girl is planning on aborting her unborn daughter.  May I cordially submit to you her words—the daughter’s—from this majestic letter from a Montgomery womb that I have managed to intercept from the annals of the threshold of Heaven:  

Dear Honorable Reader,

I am a little girl yearning and pleading to be born.  You may be wondering how such a letter was able to breach the vista of time and space and cross over the boundaries of the spiritual realm to reach your physical hands.  I am not here to probe the mysteries of the deep or to explain how I can be both by my Father’s side and in the womb at the same time.  Honorable Reader, there is a Death Angel that America has unleashed to roam its land and I may soon be an imminent victim of its genocide.  I trust that my God-chosen bearer furnished my letter to a venerable constituent who has some judicial power and a heart.  I must presume, Honorable Reader, that you have a busy schedule; therefore I’d feel greatly indebted to you if you would deign a portion of your time to read my letter, which is a most urgent one.  Though perhaps a lengthy letter, only half of it is addressed to you.  And with all due respect to your presumably honorable post and busy schedule, I do not have the luxury of time at all.  Time betrayed my confidence when it allied itself to my carrier who wants to rid me.  In a nation that has taken centuries to abolish slavery; a massive civil rights movement to secure the rights of African Americans; and even a Suffragette movement to facilitate women in acquiring their God-given rights to equal man; here I lay, shackled to my umbilical cord awaiting death without a trial.  We still are not all free!

My abode continues to be the most dangerous place to reside in America.  On average, Americans abort about 1.5 million babies a year.  Though the real numbers are not revealed to the public, from my vantage point I submit that America has surpassed 60 million abortions since the Roe vs. Wade case debacle.  To put this number into perspective, if we were to combine the casualties from the American Revolution, the Civil War, WWI and II; the Korean War, Vietnam, Afghanistan and the Iraq War, along with all of the unmentioned skirmishes since America’s first war in 1775, the total comes to 1,321,612—a far cry from the massacre of my people, and sadly, our numbers continue to steadily grow.  Moreover, the traditional method of taking a consensus does not reflect the whole truth.  If we include the “off-the-record” abortions via methods as the plan B pill, RU-486, and other home abortion kits, then the actual number of casualties due to abortion is approaching 250 million.  

Surely a catachresis of semantics has cast this death sentence upon me.  The 14th Amendment that is worded to emancipate and protect me is instead used to condemn and destroy me: “[No state shall] deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.”  Somehow a misuse of semantics has allowed this nation to deprive me of life while granting my carrier the liberty to dismember me.  I am not her property.  She is the transitory steward of another’s property.  I am not a part of her.  My DNA is unique to me.  But I do entreat my liberty and life; and my prerogative to the property of my own body.  Also, peculiarly extracted from the 14th Amendment is something called “The Right to Privacy Law.”  This right to privacy is not in the constitution and is only implied from the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 14th Amendments according to the Supreme Court.  But do these amendments imply that a parent has the right to dismantle their unborn in the privacy of one’s residence?  Do murderers have the right to privacy to commit their crimes?  Surely the Constitution was intended to grant life and liberty, and not death in private.  And surely life must trump any rights.

For four decades now, my constituents have been futilely battling without a voice.  My people’s defense attorney in the Roe vs. Wade trial began his first statement with a joke: “Mr. Chief Justice, may it please the Court.  It’s an old joke, but when a man argues against two beautiful ladies like this, they’re going to have the last word.”  Is my plight so trivial that I could not get a better attorney?  How could such a trial become precedence?  I declare and demand a mistrial!  The issues were diverted.  In a murder case, why the focus on privacy and property?  It seems that Roe vs. Wade set a precedence to privacy and property rights, but that my case was never tried.  That my people were not represented is flagrantly evident in Justice Blackmun’s opinion of the Court when he said, “We need not resolve the difficult question of when life begins.  When those trained in the respective disciplines of medicine, philosophy, and theology are unable to arrive at any consensus, the judiciary, at this point in the development of man’s knowledge, is not in a position to speculate as to the answer.”  At what point, Justice Blackmun, am I lifeless?  I am a perpetually growing and nurturing little girl, therefore, I deserve, nay, we deserve all of the rights of every citizen and the right that justice offers in persecuting our assailants for their crimes. The postulation that Justice Blackmun made of theology not having the answer is completely erroneous and misinformed.  God does not need to be at a consensus with medicine or philosophy.  God is His own objective consensus.  

There exists no humane procedure that would inter me with dignity.  The stage of development determines which Nazi-like procedure is used.  Sometimes a Methotrexate injection is used, which deprives us of food and oxygen.  Three days later our corpses are expelled from the womb.  The painful and dreadful suction aspiration is the procedure where the abortionist inserts a bayonet-like, suction tube with a scalpel into our quarters.  The sharp scalpel pierces our ribs, ripping us to pieces, while the suction tube collects our parts and insides.  There are forceps, forceps with chainsaw, decapitators, uterine curettes, embryotomy scissors, crochets, and other ghastly demonic instruments that are all designed to slice us to pieces.  A different instrument is necessary when we reach the age where our skulls harden in development.  Because our craniums at this time are too large to be induced from the uterus, a cranioclast is used to crush our skulls facilitating our escape from the womb and then a suction tube sucks out our brains.  Or maybe they might drench us with saline amniocentesis.  This salt acid burns, deteriorating first our skin, and then it eats away the rest of our bones and sinew.  Some have been prematurely born on botched abortions, burning and squirming in buckets with this acid upon them.  Can you believe that Planned Parenthood petitions for third term abortions?  Equally appalling, during a late term abortion a live baby is delivered, save its head, then a blunt object is wedged into the baby’s skull, and its brains are sucked out.  These criminal offenses are legal and these murderers are sanctioned with impunity and touted as innocent strategists of family planning.

You debate whether or not I can feel pain.  Just because I am locked in a dungeon that mutes my cries and hides my face, do not assume that I feel no pain.  Not only do we feel pain, but we know when imminent danger is threatening us.  You see this in nature:  A tree frog lays its eggs on a leaf and stands guard to protect them from hungry wasps that are eager to devour them.  The tree frog kicks the wasps off of the eggs when they draw near.  These eggs have no shell.  They are exposed fetuses covered with a clear yoke.  The tree frog is not able to protect all of the eggs by its efforts.  Yet it has one other defense against the wasps.  The fetuses themselves see the wasps, recognize they are in danger, and prematurely hatch from their clear yokes, hop off the leaf and down the tree to save their lives.  Now if a tree frog fetus goes through such an extent to preserve itself from danger, who are you to say that a human fetus feels no pain nor has the mental capacity to be independent and worthy of a guaranteed birth?  Your studies show that by 8 weeks old, the sensory system of a fetus baby is developed enough to feel pain.  So by the time a mother realizes she is pregnant, the fetus within already feels pain.  You know that we feel pain.  You see our reactions on ultrasound, yet you choose to ignore our silent cries.  Even a lack of sensory input is not a justifiable license to murder a baby.  I purport that proponents of abortion have no feelings at all!

There is nothing good about Planned Parenthood.  Have you ever questioned its motives?  Its founder, Margaret Sanger, when alive, believed in eugenics—selective breeding to create a superior race.  She believed that African Americans were inferior to her race, even stating, “Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated.”  She created the Negro Project whose goal was to sterilize black women.  Curiously, a spokesperson for Planned Parenthood in 2011 said, “Sanger’s early efforts remain the hallmark of Planned Parenthood’s mission...”  Indeed, Planned Parenthood is continuing Sanger’s efforts by placing 78% of their clinics in minority communities.  They counsel young, often minority girls to get abortions and not suggest any other alternative options.  They counselled one African American woman saying that the reason she needed to abort her child was because her child will inevitably become a burden to society.  On more than one occasion Caucasian bigot donors called to explicitly direct their donations to “abort black people to counteract Affirmative Action,” and without any scruples, Planned Parenthood responded that they will definitely appropriate the donors’ funds as requested.  There is a definite underlying tacit, sadistic agenda that they have as they hide behind the deceptive veil of a pro bono organization for families.  Why is it that Planned Parenthood refuses to tell their clients the risks of having an abortion including the fact that a woman who has an abortion increases her risk to breast cancer by 50% due to the disruption of her normal hormonal cycle?  Planned Parenthood knows this, but they refuse to concern themselves with the health of their clients because of the lucrative gains abortions return to their organization.  

If I’m lucky to be born, I will be a black girl.  This increases my concern that my carrier might fall prey to Planned Parenthood’s vices.  Your CNSnews.com reported a 2012 statistic that during that year more black babies were aborted (31,328) than born (24,758) in New York City.  Nationally, while blacks make up only 12.8 percent of the population, abortion of black babies is 36 percent of all abortions of all races in America.  While we march today in Ferguson, Missouri, Cleveland, and New York, and shout our slogans—if black lives really mattered, then why do we abort 50 percent of our own numbers?  There is no underground railroad of escape for me.  We would no longer be a minority race had we not aborted our own.  We are oppressing our own race to the delight of the racist power elite.  We have yoked ourselves to the 21st Century Taskmaster: ourselves.  

Some fear that if abortion is repealed, back-alley abortions might take place.  Such is a non sequitur argument—for aren’t all crimes back-alley crimes?  Such a concern is frivolous and unfounded.  The person in the back alley is not innocent.  No law is able nor designed to prevent back-alley crimes.  Laws are established as deterrents for crimes, punishment for offenders, and justice for the offended.  Whether crime rates go up or down, the cause is never an effect of the law that is in place to deter it.  The issue is not that more women would go to prison if an anti-abortion law were established; rather, that the offenders of murders are prosecuted, and the innocent ones are vindicated.    

My Father has precluded me from learning my carrier’s reason to rid me, so I can only speculate.  But what possible justifiable reason could there be for her to allow physicians to crush my skull and suck out my brains?  God-forbid if my mother was raped!  I’d understand her distraught emotions, but there is no reason to create a second innocent victim.  I did nothing.  I’d doubt that there is an adult alive who if discovered later in life that they themselves were a product of rape would choose to kill themselves.  Surely they would continue treasuring their own lives and not hang themselves.  They’d be grateful that their mother chose to birth them.  If I am blessed to be born and discover that this is my issue, I would renounce any father, but would thank God that I have a mother.  And I would be there for my mother every step of the way to help her realize that she is special.  I would be her blessing, not her curse.  Ethel Waters, a famous African-American blues, jazz, and gospel singer and actress was a model of a success story, for she was the product of a rape victim when her mother was only 12 years old when violated.  But I highly doubt that my carrier was raped because the percentage of women who get abortions in America due to rape is less than half of one percent.  

I can think of no other legitimate reason for disposing of me.  If I have some defect, I would still aspire to be born.  No one’s life is perfect; all are defective.  I would not dispose of my baby.  And I know that a correctly diagnosed reason to save the life of the mother is also less than one percent of the reasons carriers have abortions in America.  Healthcare facilities must make a sincere effort to save both lives equally and let Providence choose who survives and who perishes.  And God-forbid if her reason is convenience!  I do not wish for a lavish life; I wish for a life.  Is mammon worth more than me?  Are not all children some inconvenience to their parents?  Should we butcher all children who later become an inconvenience to their parents?  Whose logic are they using?

The person outside the womb is the same as me
Fingers, toes, organs, just a difference of degree.
I bleed, feed, sleep, leap, listen, and amuse,
You recall not womb, crib, first words or shoes.
Because you hear not my cries nor see my face
You sanction my death to excuse your disgrace.

Honorable Reader, I need now address all Christian churches; therefore I cordially ask that you would be so kind as to forward this most imperative letter along.  I apologize for this rather awkward and curt salutation, but my Father has given me only this one opportunity to write.  We have been without a voice for far too long.  God does not send miracles frequently.  Therefore, I pray that this letter does not stop with you.  I deeply appreciate your time in reading my letter, and your graciousness in forwarding the following along.  And by the way, may you please pass this message along to my carrier whom I do not wish to speak to directly—: Tell her to just leave me on a stranger’s doorstep or on a conspicuous roadside; it would be the noblest sin.  I’d have a chance to recover from that, but I can never recover from the choice that she is considering.

To every church in America that calls on the name of the Lord and our Savior Jesus Christ:

Where is the authentic church?  You stand on the sidelines while brains and organs are literally being sucked out, limbs chopped off, heads decapitated, and flesh eating acid is being drenched onto the most innocent of all men.  How can you tolerate this sin of demons and wicked men?  Do you not hear the silent cries of the afflicted at your doorstep?  Is not the church supposed to answer the cries of the deaf and dumb?  Your services and sermons have become empty.  Without service on the outside, your services within are in vain.  The topics of your sermons target the self-aggrandizing and egocentric.  You have fallen into a weekly routine of religious formality and have forgotten the call to take up your crosses.  A cross means that you must put yourself in some form of inconvenience and come out of your comfort zone.  A cross means that you sacrifice yourself for the rescue of others.  Do you not see that your gospel of prosperity and blessed-living doctrine is in direct contradiction to the command to take up your own cross?  The reason Jesus says in Revelation 3:20 that He stands at every church door and knocks is because you have forgotten to let Him in.  You have forgotten the Guest of Honor while you engage in your individualistic services.  

You are repeating the sin of Israel in Psalm 106:36-38: “They worshipped their idols, which became a snare to them.  They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons.  They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters...”  The idolatry of money has displaced the topic of the massacre of my people in nearly all churches.  Church congregants have been lulled to complacency by moving demagogic sermons of blessings.  The commonplace church has been charmed by the world’s propaganda and intoxicated by Satan’s deception to where the church not only tolerates evil, but incorporates and sanctions it.  When your blessed sermons are over, and the choir sings its last song, and the benediction is consummated; to get back to your home you must leave the parking lot, and pass by the city landfills that serve as the stopgap unmarked graves of thousands of baby corpses.  To get back to your home you must pass by the system that allows this.  Your contentment shows indifference and a hardened heart.  At best, it reveals ignorance.  We are crying out with the blood of Abel and you ignore us.  Your services are hypocritical lest you wash your hands of our blood.  

God’s Kingdom does not consist of materialistic, self-center people who do not open their eyes to concerns beyond themselves.  It consists of other-centered people who rescues widows and takes up the cause of the fatherless and poor.  Revelation 21:27 says, “No one impure will ever enter the Kingdom, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful.” As I lay here in this blackened womb and tomb awaiting my death, I am disappointed with the churches!  While Jesus is on the outside of your church door knocking, on the inside: “You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing’” (Revelation 3:17).  To this, Jesus says, “you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked” (Revelation 3:17).  I beg of you therefore, to become other-centered.  You must not say, ‘What is in it for me?’  That question was sufficient enough to galvanize and rally the Black Church to attain their civil rights through protests.  That question is sufficient enough to get most movements of change started.  But that question does not apply to my genocide.  At some point there must be some godly people who are willing to take a stand and say with the love of Jesus, ‘What is in it for them?’  Do your prayers include me?  Or do you pray only for a better job, the health of your body, and the longevity of your family?  It is time for the Church to repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand.

You have been commanded to rescue me.  Proverbs 24:11-12 exhorts, “Rescue those being led away to death; hold back those staggering toward slaughter.  If you say, ‘But we knew nothing about this,’ does not he who weighs the heart perceive it?  Does not he who guards your life know it?  Will he not repay each person according to what he has done?”  The Father says in Proverbs 31:8, “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute.”  Leviticus 18:21 says, “Do not give any of your children to be sacrificed to Molech, for you must not profane the name of your God.  I am the LORD.”  He warns in Numbers 35:33, “Do not pollute the land where you are.  Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it.”  You have cursed your own land by your tolerance and participation of the atrocities that befall my people.  God will not decrease the statistics of bloodshed on the outside of the womb until the bloodshed within has been reconciled.  God does not require participation from the wicked to remove His curse.  He says, “If my people, who are called by name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land” (2 Chronicles 7:14).

Church Leaders, I asked to speak directly to you because you are the curators of Truth.  By what means besides Truth does Heaven speak?  Are you not the voices of Truth?  Truth is not found in one’s opinion.  Subjective truth is an oxymoron.  Truth can be ascribed only to its Originator.  The world does not have access to it.  Their science books are filled with facts devoid of Truth.  Their facts state that people do not resurrect from the grave; physics does not allow for one to walk on water; evolution is the slothful god that took millions, nay billions of years to create everything.  And they tell us that there is no cure for certain diseases, but they leave out our Lord Jesus who supersedes their laws of physics and science by His Truth.  The world’s opinions do not stand up to God’s Truth.  You know the Truth.  God said in Isaiah 45:19, “I, the LORD, speak the truth; I declare what is right.”  The Psalmist declares in Psalm 119:160, “All [God’s] words are true.”  Truth is God’s viewpoint on a matter.  It is as pure as God Himself; 1 John 2:21 says, “No lie comes from the truth.”  Jesus said, “I am the Truth.”  Our great Lord also said, “If you abide in my Word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”  My dear Elders, it has come to my attention that the Church is in a similar bondage that I am in.  For if truth sets one free then an accepted lie keeps one in shackles.  If you are to answer Jesus’ Great Commission, you must abide by Truth.  Do you think that God is pleased with anyone preventing the life of one whom He has shed His precious blood to purchase?  If Christians are to win souls they must first be born.

Through Truth, you have the real answers to the world’s misguided arguments.  Only you can answer when life begins: Jeremiah 1:5 says, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart.”  Life begins in the mind of God before a person is conceived.  Only you can respond in truth concerning victims of rape: Proverbs 17:15 posits, “Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent—the LORD detests them both.”  Who more innocent is there than the one who has yet to take his or her first breath?  The Church should not reason abortion even on the basis of saving the life of the mother.  All medical efforts should be done to save both lives.  The Sovereign One is the one who chooses who lives and who dies.  And God’s response to women who arrogate the right to dispose of their child on the basis that it is their body: 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 reads, “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your body.”  Remind them that if they are in Christ, it is because Jesus bought them and they are no longer master and owner of themselves.  You know what we are.  We are not an undeveloped primordial mass.  We are souls created in the image of our Creator.  Ezekiel 18:4 says, “For every living soul belongs to me, the father as well as the son—both alike belong to me.”  While Congress argues when my viability of life begins, you know that I am a soul.  All zygotes are souls!  Abortion is not the prevention of life, but rather the cessation of it.  

Satan’s fingerprint is on abortion.  You are familiar with his modus operandi.  Satan was there when Pharaoh sought to kill all Hebrew baby boys in the book of Exodus.  He was there when Haman sought to kill all Jews including “little children” in the book of Ester.  He was there when Herod sought to kill all Bethlehem boys 2 years old and under in the book of Matthew.  He was there in Hitler’s pogrom of the Jews.  And he is here right now seeking to perpetuate the massacre of millions of innocent unborn babies.  You are fighting an enemy greater than man.  Your battle is not against flesh and blood, but rather against rulers, principalities, and powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  The enemy’s greatest weapon is deception.  He gets men and women to call evil good, and good evil.  He is so crafty that he has gotten the church to argue for his cause.  You have made my genocide a taboo topic.  As long as my plight is too taboo to broach in church, you have bought the Adversary’s ploy.  God calls you to fight Satan’s deceptions with the belt of Truth that He has provided you with in Christ Jesus.  Let Truth shout in the streets and on the hilltops.  But the more you continue to acquiesce to the world’s truth, the more license you give Satan to proliferate his demonic agenda.  

With a church on almost every city corner; having access to Truth and the Word of God; with the power of the Spirit Who indwells the Saints; with the Sword of the Spirit and the armor of God; and prayer: if the Church would ever decide to galvanize itself to one cause, it would have the power to overthrow any unyielding, evil government and worldly establishment.  Not that numbers are necessary for a God who decreases His military numbers before going to war; theoretically, if the Church were to act as one then the power of the vote will be in their hands.  You will be able to install an independent Commander-in-Chief who honors God with his or her decisions rather than one who seeks to please the masses.  You will be feared by the secular who wants only to perpetuate their wicked schemes and rid all influences of Holy Writ.  Do not think for a moment that Republicans are prolife.  Republicans can have control of both House and Senate for several terms, and there will still continue to be 1.5 million abortions a year.  God is neither Republican nor Democrat. He does not cast ballots, nor checks the gallop polls.  Truth does not hand out ballots.  God does not take sides of men—He calls for you to take His.  If neither Democrat nor Republican is gallant enough to take a stand against their political affiliation then we must raise up our own independent.

If you are serious about my rescue, you can start by boycotting the sponsors of Planned Parenthood, and then cast the Godly ballot, or interpose your own political representatives.  Many sponsor Planned Parenthood.  The following are only some: Nike, Time Warner, AOL, Comcast, Bayer, eBay, Wells Fargo, Walt Disney, Johnson and Johnson, The Dallas Cowboys, Whole Foods Market, Darden Restaurants (Olive Garden, Red Lobster, etc.), Outback Steakhouse, Red Cross, Elton John, March of Dimes, Bank of America, Save the Children, YMCA, Ronald McDonald House Charity, Allstate insurance, Nationwide insurance, Sears, Marriot Hotels, Wachovia Bank, and JP Morgan Chase.  It’s a sad irony that Save the Children is on the list.  Just recently, sadly, even the government has given Planned Parenthood a stipend.  You ought to galvanize yourselves and make demands to each of these companies that you will boycott their corporation until they show proof that they have permanently withdrawn from sponsoring Planned Parenthood.  Furthermore, if you are serious about my rescue then you would include me in your sermons and prayers.  Teach your teenagers about my crisis.  Give them God’s prescription of abstinence before marriage.  Instruct them to honor their bodies as temples of the Holy Spirit and to not defile themselves with murder.  This is God’s instruction to all churches for your repentance to be actualized.  

This is no time to continue taking the middle ground.  Each day that goes by is another 4,000 innocent souls destroyed.  You mustn’t be afraid to offend by broaching this topic and standing up against it.  Are anyone’s feelings being hurt worth my dismemberment?  We have surpassed 60 million innocent lives because up until now we have been too afraid to offend.  When will the Saints start getting offended by the wicked deeds of evil men?  Be offended when the world sullies Truth and Righteousness.  Do not seek to pacify the wicked—by doing so, you are siding with demons.  Take an offensive stand against the world who readily files lawsuits against false trammels to get their way.  Be not deceived by their specious arguments.  And be wary, God’s judgment soon approaches…I must go now.  I feel the turbulence of my carrier’s procedure ensuing.  Death has just pierced the womb and is searching for me.  

My end is now here.  To Christ I draw near
Loved not, my tempest wipes my tears
I perish just once.  You may twice
Lest you receive Christ; Repent
And meet me in paradise.
What I could’ve been
Save, for my end.

Woefully Yours,

Innominate

Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com