Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Verses to share anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bsams

Verses to share anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Verses to share anyone?   Verses to share anyone? EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi,
I am really having a bad day of tingling, numbness and worry. I was wondering if anyone had some good verses that they refer to that help them through tough days like this? Thanks so much. May God bless you all every day.
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Verses to share anyone?   Verses to share anyone? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:01 am

Hello bsams. I have plenty of verses for you. Here are some for now:

Isaiah 54:4-5, "Do not be afraid; you will not suffer shame. Do not fear disgrace; you will not be humiliated. You will forget the shame of your youth and remember no more the reproach of your widowhood. For your Maker is your husband--the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; he is called the God of all the earth."

Isaiah 55:12-13, "You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; teh mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Instead of teh thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be fore the LORD's renown, for an everlasting sign, which will not be destroyed."

Isaiah 58:8-11, "Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear...Then you will call, and the LORD will answer; you will cry for help, and he will say: Here am I...then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday. The LORD will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame."

Proverbs 1:33, "...but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm."

2 Corinthians 9:8, "And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."

2 Corinthians 1:3-4, "Praise be the God and Father of our LORD Jesus Chirst, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."

2 Corinthians 1:20, "For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Chirst."

Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus."

Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
bsams

PostSubject: Re: Verses to share anyone?   Verses to share anyone? EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:06 pm

thanks Statesman, those verses are encouraging
have a good week and be strong in the Lord my friend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verses to share anyone?   Verses to share anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Verses to share anyone?
Page 1 of 1