Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't know where to turn...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crazygirl1

Don't know where to turn... Empty
PostSubject: Don't know where to turn...   Don't know where to turn... EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 am

Sad sad day....argument with my husband last night, I'll spare the ugly details but I'll say this-I'm a step closer to going to a lawyer...I cannot bear the thought of splitting up this home-taking my 3 yo daughter away form my husband but theres so much UNhppiness -even my dogs feel it. He slammed a door pretty much on me & my daughter heard it & it scared her, I think she knows...
My heart is broken and all I want to do is cry. I've tried, I really have but I cant do it alone and he wont help...what on earth have i done? I've married someone had a child with him & now I cant seem to make it work and I dont think God will forgive me...I dont know what to do and I really need some prayers please....I believe this is the root of my anxiety now, it wasnt the cause of it but it is now and it feel like too much to deal with. My thoughts race about how to find a place to live where I acn take my dogs-they mean the world to my child ( and me) and my husband wouldnt take proper care of them. I only work part time -I cant even find a full time job so how will I have medical benefits? I feel I havent done anythign Gods way my whole life ...just feel like a failure...and it hurts so much. Please pray I make the right choice for my child. Thanks for being a place where I can post about this -means a lot to someone who feels so alone & scared.
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to turn...   Don't know where to turn... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:59 pm

crazygirl1 wrote:
Sad sad day....argument with my husband last night, I'll spare the ugly details but I'll say this-I'm a step closer to going to a lawyer...I cannot bear the thought of splitting up this home-taking my 3 yo daughter away form my husband but theres so much UNhppiness -even my dogs feel it. He slammed a door pretty much on me & my daughter heard it & it scared her, I think she knows...
My heart is broken and all I want to do is cry. I've tried, I really have but I cant do it alone and he wont help...what on earth have i done? I've married someone had a child with him & now I cant seem to make it work and I dont think God will forgive me...I dont know what to do and I really need some prayers please....I believe this is the root of my anxiety now, it wasnt the cause of it but it is now and it feel like too much to deal with. My thoughts race about how to find a place to live where I acn take my dogs-they mean the world to my child ( and me) and my husband wouldnt take proper care of them. I only work part time -I cant even find a full time job so how will I have medical benefits? I feel I havent done anythign Gods way my whole life ...just feel like a failure...and it hurts so much. Please pray I make the right choice for my child. Thanks for being a place where I can post about this -means a lot to someone who feels so alone & scared.

Crazygirl, there's a lot there. I'm almost at a lost for words, but I can still say two things for sure: God forgives you (through Christ, all of your sins are forgiven); and, regardless of how tough it may get, God will still bless you because he is a God who is looking down upon you who cares. Here are some comforting words from Isaiah 57:15-16, 18-19:

For this is what the high and lofty One says--he who lives forever, whose name is holy: "I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the heart of teh contrite. I will not accuse forever, nor will I always be angry, for then the spirit of man would grow faint before me--the breath of man that I have created....I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will guide him and restore comfort to him, creating praise on [their] lips....Peace, peace to those far and near, says the Lord. "And I will heal them."

Dear Lord, I pray for Crazygirl's marriage and her spiritual walk with you. Please show her what is best for her children. You don't like divorce, but you heal and forgive those who find no other alternative. Yet, you are able to bind up a broken home. So I pray that Crazygirl's husband forgives Crazygirl for whatever she may have done. Please give him a loving, caring heart for Crazygirl once again and restore their marriage as if brand new. Father, please show Crazygirl your power and your love, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
crazygirl1

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to turn...   Don't know where to turn... EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:36 am

THanks so much for the prayer, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.
It happened again last night. I can't say it's anything I've said or done...the other day I didnt pick up the newspaper. Last night he was really mean to company we had over for dinner & after they left I asked him what was wrong. He didnt see how rude he was and Immediately freaked out, scaring the pants off my 3yo. I've tried every which way to reason with him and try to get to the root of his anger...he's had anger issues his whole life but its become unmanageable & unhealthy. Anyway..thanks again for allowing me a place to open up as I seek the guidance of God. I now one day my prayers will be answered, I know He is with me. I just don't know what He would have me do.
Back to top Go down
mybrian

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to turn...   Don't know where to turn... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:54 am

Stay in Prayer, while God Does not like divorce except in cases of marital infediality, He does not want you to be in danger or in fear for your life. God answers prayers but everything is in his time. If you are in danger or suffering abuse, seek help or a shelter or with family.
Father God, I pray peace for this family, you know the situation and I pray for your intercession, Bring calmness to this situation and please bring to light what she should do, comfort her, In Jesus name, Amen.
Back to top Go down
bsams

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to turn...   Don't know where to turn... EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Praying for you! Stay strong in the Lord and he will see you through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't know where to turn...   Don't know where to turn... Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't know where to turn...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: