Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi Everybody

Go down 
AuthorMessage
proverbs31

Hi Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hi Everybody   Hi Everybody EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:31 pm

I was diagnosed with generalized anxiety about 5 years ago. I have been a believer for about 6 years. God has helped me through many ups and downs, however I am in college working a full time job and getting ready to get married and I have never dealt with this much stress at one time. There are many things from my past that make me fear getting married but I trust Gods will for my life and I know this is what he wants for me. Also, the daily stressors with work and school tend to become overwhelming when no one else understands. I know God is always there but it would be nice to have other people that understand what I am dealing with. My anxiety causes me to be sick alot of the time. I have fought with the fact that I do have faith in God but I still need to fight the chemical inbalance. That it isn't due to lack of faith.
Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: