Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Having medication reduced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GodsRose

Having medication reduced Empty
PostSubject: Having medication reduced   Having medication reduced EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Please keep me in prayer as I'm having my Seroquel reduced. I've been on it for over 10 years. I am having it reduced from 600 mg down to 300 mg & its taking a toll on my body. I'm having it reduced because its causing dry mouth & causing me to have a lot of dental work done. I know that God has a purpose & plan for it all. I can see the good things that God is doing through it, but its been quite overwhelming. Good thing is that I am no longer feeling sedated heavily & I am sleeping better. My moods are better but my anxiety level is going to take some time to balance out. I am staying active as I serve in leadership with my churches College & Career Bible Study & reading my Bible and in prayer & in fellowship with other believers. I'm exercising & doing all of the positive things to help me. Also, just recently signed up for my churches Volleyball Ministry & I'm trying to hang in there but I feel so anxious & I'm praying that will pass in the next 4-6 weeks. I'm so thankful that I can come here & ask for prayer. Any words of encouragement or prayers on here will be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Having medication reduced   Having medication reduced EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:54 am

Hi GodsRose,
I want you to know that I prayed for you to have good adjustment to your decreased dosage and to stay feeling strong and vital. I know how it feels to decrease the meds. I am about weaned off of Paxil myself. It is great that you are so active in your church and the community. I’m sure you will be able to continue what you do. Know that God Himself empowers you and that will make up for any lack of medication.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
GodsRose

PostSubject: Thanks soo much!    Having medication reduced EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Thank you so much Statesman63 for your prayers! It means a lot to me. I'm doing pretty good. It definitely helps that I am active in my walk with the Lord and with all of the great ministry opportunities that he gives me daily. I spent this last week with my sister and her family because my little sister needed me. My little sister and her 13 year old daughter witnessed a kid die in front of their home Monday August 20th and its been hard for them to get the images out of their minds, but God definitely blessed our time together. Plus my sister has an amazing godly husband and 2 little ones that keep her busy and bring her all of the joy that she needs at this time. God is faithful and I am thankful for him allowing me to spend 4 days with my sister and her husband and kids. I'm feeling a little better everyday but my anxiety level still needs to cool down. I've been spending a lot of time in God's word, holding onto his promises is what keeps me going. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! God Bless You! I hope to talk with you again. I used to be on Paxil and have been off it for over 10 years. God has worked through so much of my life. It's definitely a journey that I wouldn't trade in for anything because I have learned so much about myself and I have grown so much. My names Rose by the way. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Having medication reduced   Having medication reduced EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:34 am

You’re welcome. It’s nice to meet you. My name is Bree. Sorry to hear about the tragedy your sister and niece experienced. That’s traumatic for an adult to witness let alone a child. Was it a murder?

I don’t really need the Paxil anymore. I’m just taking it proactively to feel even more relaxed. Ever since I’ve claimed complete healing some months ago I haven’t had another panic attack. And I had been suffering the most severe panic disorder every day for 18 years. I’m here hoping to help others be victorious over it too.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having medication reduced   Having medication reduced Empty

Back to top Go down

Having medication reduced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum :: Prayer Requests-
Jump to: