Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi, I am introducing myself..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abaggett2

Hi, I am introducing myself.. Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I am introducing myself..   Hi, I am introducing myself.. EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Very Happy Hi everyone. My name is Anna and I have been dealing with GAD/Panic for over 2 years now. I am getting much better by doing CBT therapy, reading anything I can get my hands on, and doing the program Panic Away. I am a Christian and believe that God is putting me thru this trying time so I can become closer to him and HE will reveal HIS plan from there. I had a pretty yucky day today (the 1st in a long time), but I am not going to give up. I know that I can make this stuff tolerable and live a normal life. I have great FAITH and we can and will conquer this with our LORD.

God bless!!
Back to top Go down

Hi, I am introducing myself..
Page 1 of 1