Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some of the ways to get rid of depression

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jerlin09

Some of the ways to get rid of depression Empty
PostSubject: Some of the ways to get rid of depression   Some of the ways to get rid of depression EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 am

Learning to communicate with others effectively will reduce stress. When ideas or emotions are left unsaid, they tend to stew in our minds, causing us to say stupid or thoughtless things in order to avoid what's really on our minds. If you're sincere and honest (and friendly) with the people around you, either at work or at home, people will learn to respect you feelings and opinions. No more drama caused by misunderstandings.
Drug Rehab/
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Some of the ways to get rid of depression   Some of the ways to get rid of depression EmptyWed May 11, 2011 1:27 am

I had to learn how to think and speak well of myself. I realized that I am my biggest critic and faultfinder. I then disallowed myself to think like that about myself. It is difficult to change the way I had become used to thinking. It is a gradual and difficult process to change the deep stigma I had about myself, but eventually it became second nature to think well of myself.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
aureliol

PostSubject: Re: Some of the ways to get rid of depression   Some of the ways to get rid of depression EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:36 pm

This is all great advice, though sometimes depression and anxiety can be so crippling that it's necessary to seek help. Depression and anxiety are not always in your control. When my brother felt overwhelmed by his depression, he sought out christian depression treatment centers that were able to incorporate his faith into his treatment. He ended up going to brookhaven's renewal christian care and was extremely happy. Places like these make it easier to get closer to God and find relief from depression symptoms. There are lots of places that offer faith based care so you don't have to feel alone or abandon your faith.
Back to top Go down
lldconter

PostSubject: Re: Some of the ways to get rid of depression   Some of the ways to get rid of depression EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:05 am

One treatment of depression for myself is I go to sleep. My other way is to play computer games or play games with friends but my best way is to be with my family and do a little talking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of the ways to get rid of depression   Some of the ways to get rid of depression Empty

Back to top Go down

Some of the ways to get rid of depression
Page 1 of 1