Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Depression studies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traceytaylor

Depression studies Empty
PostSubject: Depression studies   Depression studies EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:39 pm

Hi all
I was looking for like minded people who may have already undertook a home study course in depression such as this one. I want to enrol but I am just seeing if anyone has done a similar course to this one through home study.

www . opencollege . info / depression . html

My main reason is to learn more about depression as I suffer this and anxiety. Your thoughts are appreciated
Thanks
Tracey
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

Depression studies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Depression studies   Depression studies EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi Tracey. What is your anxiety about? I'm just curious. I had anxiety and depression, but my depression was a result of the anxiety.
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com

Depression studies
Page 1 of 1