Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Christian Anxiety & Depression Forum

Discuss your anxiety panic attacks or depression with other Christians. Find support from other Christians who are experiencing the same thing. Find answers. Pray and encourage one another through Jesus Christ.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introducing myself: Way2Walk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
way2walk

Introducing myself: Way2Walk Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself: Way2Walk   Introducing myself: Way2Walk EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:30 am

At the point of suicide 17 years ago, I received Jesus as Lord and Savior, wrestled one more year with rage, depression and anxiety, but overcame by learning about my true identity in Christ, using the weapons of warfare, wearing God's armor, speaking His Word over myself, etc. We are to take down the Goliath of depression, anxiety and any other "spirits" that attack us. We are to be on the offense, using praise as a weapon, because God Himself inhabits the praises of His people, and when He shows up, the devil FLEES!
Back to top Go down
Statesman63
Admin
Statesman63

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself: Way2Walk   Introducing myself: Way2Walk EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:18 am

Hello Way2Walk. That is a lot of great stuff packed into those few words you gave. I'm happy you overcame your bouts with contemplating suicide, depression, anxiety, and anger and found healing in Christ. Those are all evil spirits and God and His grace is able to rid us of all of that. Thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
https://christian-anxiety.forumotion.com
JanaM

PostSubject: Not alone   Introducing myself: Way2Walk EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:32 pm

way2walk wrote:
At the point of suicide 17 years ago, I received Jesus as Lord and Savior, wrestled one more year with rage, depression and anxiety, but overcame by learning about my true identity in Christ, using the weapons of warfare, wearing God's armor, speaking His Word over myself, etc. We are to take down the Goliath of depression, anxiety and any other "spirits" that attack us. We are to be on the offense, using praise as a weapon, because God Himself inhabits the praises of His people, and when He shows up, the devil FLEES!

You are truly an inspiration. I was raised in a Christian household, & I find myself crying out to Jesus on my darkest days, he is always there & he is my only comfort in this dark world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself: Way2Walk   Introducing myself: Way2Walk Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself: Way2Walk
Page 1 of 1